Egyptian official denies report from Iran saying to of its naval ships have already passed waterway en route to Syria. Netanyahu: Attempt to expand regional influence.Two Iranian naval ships are due to sail through the Suez Canal to the Mediterranean on Monday, Suez Canal officials said, denying a report from Iran that said the ships had already gone through the waterway.
The vessels, the first Iranian naval ships to sail through the canal since 1979, are due to arrive at the southern entrance to the canal in the Gulf of Suez later on Sunday, the officials said.
Read more
Thanks to Providence, at last Iran has seen the light of wisdom and acting in a sensible manner. We all have to keep our eyes peeled to watch does Iran have only help for the movement or wanting to earn some extra cocky points for its Arab world domination dreams.
ReplyDeleteIt means nothing, we are talking about two ships, hardly an aggressive maneuver. American naval forces in the area make the two ships irrelevant. Symbolic it is, importance in the Great Game is none at all.
ReplyDelete